- There are currently no internship postings
Research Intern (unpaid)
The research intern is primarily responsible for quantitative and qualitative research and reporting on fundraising software used by arts organizations in the Puget Sound area.
- Gather data on different types of fundraising software used by arts organizations in the Puget Sound area. Data to include such metrics as profile of respondents, software needs of the organization, software usage, and user satisfaction.
- Analyze and map data results to better inform our organizationís software needs and priorities.
- Research software costs and conduct cost benefit analysis.
- Prepare research report, with key findings and recommendations, for presentation to organization staff.
- Analytical skills to develop research questionnaire, methodology, and results.
- Background or strong interest in non-profit fundraising.
- Confident manner and pleasant phone conversation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills required, with strict attention to details in all tasks.
- Ability to work independently; set and meet deadlines.
- Comfort in working with people of varying backgrounds and sexual orientations.
- Diverse and fun work environment with a talented team of staff and volunteers.
- Guidance and mentorship to improve and refine your research and reporting skills.
- Autonomy over research project with opportunities for creativity.
- Flexible hours within a 9:00AM - 5:00PM work day.
- Letters of commendation after successful completion of research assignment.
- Please submit letter of interest, resume and two (2) professional references BY EMAIL to Anil Vora at
- Please include the phrase “Research Intern” in the subject line.
- Email inquiries are welcome ó no phone calls please.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Formed in 1979, the organization has grown to house both Seattle Men’s Chorus (SMC) and Seattle Women’s Chorus (SWC). Flying House Productions (FHP), the parent company for the Choruses, is the State of Washington’s largest and most influential choral organization and ranks third among the state’s music organizations in terms of budget, audience exposure, and ensemble size.
A world that accepts and values its gay and lesbian citizens.
Seattle Men’s Chorus and Seattle Women’s Chorus entertain, enlighten, unify and heal our audience and members, using the power of words and music to recognize the value of gay and straight people and their relationships.
For information about our wide range of volunteer opportunities, please visit our volunteer section.